Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pirates of the Caribbean Layout

Anyone who knows me knows that besides Fairies my favorite thing on earth is anything Disney. I think out of everything I've kept up with it's been my Disney scrapbooks more than any other project. (Sorry kids!)
The pirate ship is a Jolee's sticker.
I used Life is a Beach Cricut cartridge for the chest and various strings of pearls and gems. The paper is a few years old from Daisy D's. (Not sure what happened to them but I used to love their paper!) Something I recently discovered, (slow learner!), is that if you click on the pictures it will enlarge them so you can see them better. For some reason I can't seem to get them to post as large as I would like. Thanks for becoming a follower!

3 comments:

Madeline said...

Great layout! I have POC pics from last summer that I have to scrap. I keep putting it off, not knowing what to do! lol

Unknown said...

Great layout!! Disney is my favorite thing to scrap too!! I LOVE Disney-- you got some great shots of The Pirates Of The Carribean too!

Ellen Taylor said...

Fantastic layout and papers! tfs